As a 501c3 non-profit organization, we are committed to rescuing, rehabilitating and providing life-long, peaceful refuge for abused and neglected farm animals. Our sanctuary is run entirely by dedicated volunteers.
Here are ways your donations support can support the sanctuary.
· $5 goes toward our new barn for our rescues
· $10 provides brushes and clippers for grooming
· $20 provides toys, treats and water/food dishes
· $50 provides hay for a month
· $100 provides critical vet care for fragile rescues
There are many different ways you can make a contribution to Wildwood Farm Sanctuary. Please see below for our available options. We appreciate your support!
Select from the options below to either make a one-time or monthly donation.
You can also choose to donate to the Ziggy Memorial Veterinary Fund to support the veterinary costs of residents with special needs.
Or you can choose to be a C.O.W. (a Champion Of Wildwood), which means you make a monthly recurring donation. C.O.W.s fill bellies, provide veterinary care, and save lives by making a year-round commitment to the care of our residents. Around here, we LOVE C.O.W.s.
A monthly donation is the best way to make a long term impact for the sanctuary and day to day operation of the sanctuary.
Your one-time, tax-deductible gift provides food, shelter, and medical care for our rescues.
From all of us at Wildwood Farm Sanctuary, thank you for your compassion.
Did you know that you can contribute to Wildwood Farm Sanctuary just by doing your regular shopping on Amazon.com? All you need to do is go to smile.amazon.com, select Wildwood Farm Sanctuary as the charity you are supporting, and Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of your purchase to Wildwood. Just make sure to always visit smile.amazon.com rather than www.amazom.com or the donation will not be made. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-1574672 and you can support us every time you shop.
Wildwood has its own wishlist through Amazon.com with items that we need for the day to day operation of the sanctuary. We are usually not particular to the brand or using Amazon, so if you would like to purchase an item through another website or at a store and drop it off at one of our work parties, let us know. We are also open to used items in good condition.
Wildwood Farm Sanctuary now has a BottleDrop account! There are two ways to donate:
1) If you already have a bottle drop account, you can donate your funds to our BottleDrop account by visiting www.bottledropcenters.com/donate-nonprofits and search for Wildwood Farm Sanctuary.
2) You can fill up a blue Bottle Drop bag with redeemable bottles and cans, attach one of our stickers to link it to our account, drop it off at the Bottle Drop center closest to you, and Wildwood will get the bottle refund. You can pick up a bag and sticker at the sanctuary at any of our work parties or events.
Find you closest bottle drop location at www.bottledropcenters.com/locations.